Share Savings Accounts
To become a member of a CORE, simply open a savings account in your name. All members must maintain a $5 balance in their savings account and demonstrate at least annual activity in their account to keep it active.
Other features of Regular Savings include:
- Dividends are calculated and paid quarterly on average daily balance.
- A competitive interest rate paid quarterly on the average daily balance in your savings account. Click here for current rate information.
- 24 hour account access through our Online Branch and COREY, our 24 hour voice response
- Quarterly estatements available
- Deposits can be made in person, by mail or in the night deposit box.
- Payroll deduction: You may have deposits to your savings account deducted directly from your paycheck.
If you have any other questions about regular savings accounts at CORE Credit Union, please contact us.