HOME BANKING IS GETTING A MAKEOVER
CORE Credit Union proudly announces a crisp new look to our Home Branch Online Banking and CORE Anywhere Mobile Banking. The new design will launch on Wednesday, September 28, 2016. Along with the new design, the upgrade will also provide a mobile friendly version making it easier to view your accounts when you sign in to online banking through https://www.corecu.org.
• Portal Turpentine Parade and Festival – Please join CORE at the 35th Annual Catface Turpentine Parade on Saturday, October 1st at 10am. We will have our Breast Cancer Awareness Float in the parade and passing out our pink cups!
• First Friday - Ag Night Out, Friday October 7th from 5:30-7:30pm (Rain or Shine). Come out for Ag Night Out for farm game activities, boiled peanuts and a petting zoo. Commemorate the event with CORE’s photo booth. First Friday is held every month in Downtown Statesboro and CORE is a proud sponsor.
• Walk to End Alzheimer’s – CORE will have our photo booth out to show our support for the Walk to End Alzheimer’s on October 8th at 9am at GSU RAC Pavilion.
• Kiwanis Ogeechee Fair – Please join CORE at the 55th Annual Kiwanis Ogeechee Fair Parade on October 17th at 5pm. CORE will have a float in the parade and passing out our famous blue cups!
• Scare on the Square – A Thriller of an event on Saturday, October 29th in Downtown Statesboro. The fun begins at 4:30pm. Be there, be scared. CORE will be onsite to commemorate the event with our photo booth.
BOYS & GIRLS CLUB OF BULLOCH COUNTY
July 22nd was an exciting day for CORE as we partnered with the Boys & Girls Club of Bulloch County in a Curriculum for Success program. CORE will be supporting the Academic Enrichment Programs of the Boys & Girls Club. Check out our Press Release in the Statesboro Herald.
We are excited to be partners with the BGC and are looking forward to many new adventures and building some Lego robotics.
ONLINE BRANCH CHANGES - PASSWORD UPDATE
To enhance the security of your online banking account, we are updating our password requirements. When you log on to online branching you will be prompted to update your password.
Please contact a member service representative at 912.764.9846 with any questions or concerns.